Monday, December 15, 2008

Asheville with the Otto's

This past weekend I had the pleasure of driving 3 hours north to meet half way with the Beth, Noah and Isabella Otto of Raleigh, NC. Beth and I have literally been best friends our entire lives. Our families are best friends. Naturally, when Beth married Noah Otto and then had a baby...they became part of my family too. Beth and I haven't lived in the same state for over 8 years, but our friendship has been made deep through growing up together, going through some tough life experiences and both knowing and loving Jesus.

We watched fireworks the first night and spent the next day seeing waterfalls and different rock formations on the Blue Ridge Parkway. It may not seem that exciting, but we were happy to just be together and hang out.

Me, Bella and Beth at the waterfall

Here's Isabella all bundled up and out of the wind. This little girl loves to smile and squeal!

Bella being loved dearly by her mom

The Otto's

I left the weekend very thankful for getting to spend time with some friends that I love so much!

No comments: