Monday, August 2, 2010

Sometimes life stinks...literally

July 2010...a month I am glad to say goodbye to. A month full of defeats, frustrations, misunderstanding, stress and thanks to a local GI virus...crap (thankfully, I was unaffected, but the little kiddos at work...well, that's why they were there). Basically, a month I needed to go through in order to look more like my Father. A stretching, wearing, learning and surrendering time.

So thankful for August. A new month. A new beginning. A new opportunity.

So much to look forward too and reminders of all I have to be for which to be thankful.

TRUST in the LORD with ALL your HEART and LEAN not on your own understanding, but in ALL your ways, acknowledge HIM and HE will make your path straight.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

What an amazing trip and experience, Laura.